- Visit all 50 US states.
- Hike Half Dome.
- Hike Mt. Whitney.
- Go on a cross country road trip.
- See all four seasons of New England.
Visit Ellen in NYC. Eat BBQ in Texas. Hang out with hipsters in Seattle & Portland. Go camping in Big Sur. Wine tour in Napa, CA. Boston.
- Hike down Grand Canyon and watch the sunset/sunrise.
Horseshoe Bend in Arizona. Antelope Canyon in Arizona.
- Climb at Red Rock.
- Salt flats in Utah.
- New Orleans.
- Go to every national park in the US.
- Visit all 7 continents.
- Go on a backpacking trip across Europe.
Visit the motherland (aka. Korea)
- Visit the other, greener motherland (aka. Ireland).
- Japan in the winter and go snowboarding.
- Visit Cambodia again.
- Go climbing in New Zealand.
- Hang out with a koala and kangaroo in Australia.
- Hang out with my fellow giraffes in an African safari.
- Canada: Vancouver, Niagara Falls.
- Iceland: blue lagoon, northern lights.
- Cinque Terre, Italy.
- Bali, Indonesia.
- Galapagos Islands.
- Caribbean islands island-hopping.
- New 7 Wonders of the World.
- Greece with Ellen.
- Camel-riding in Morocco.
- Christ Redeemer in Rio de Janiero, Brazil.
- Easter Island.
- Victoria Falls.
- Go to grad school and pay for it on my own. Find my life’s career calling.
- Learn to speak Japanese, French, Italian, or Chinese.
- Live in another state outside of California.
- Start a side business, generate passive income.
- Send my parents on a nice vacation.
Go surfing and paddle-boarding in Hawaii.
- Sky dive with dad.
Learn to cook mom’s Korean food.
- Find the best
ramenand BBQ in the world.
- Build my own website–get more proficient at CSS, HTML, and JS.
Run a 5k, 10k, and half marathon. Do a fun run like Color Run.
- Climb the Weekender at Bishop in one go.
- Become a yogi.
- Pick up tennis again.
- Learn a new recipe a week for healthy eating.
- 100 days of no shopping.
- Make a YouTube video.
- Read at least one new book a month.
- Read the Bible from cover to cover.
- Turn off social media. Get off
FB, IG, Twitter–for as long as possible.
- See the first snow of the season and get snowed in.
- Catalog my recipes in a food journal.
- Volunteer for a project/cause.
- Learn to play the guitar or drums… or both!
- Take a dancing class and perform it in front of an audience.
- Become a master sommelier.
- Shoot a food/travel vlog and fashion after Anthony Bourdain’s Parts Unknown.
Build something with power tools.
- Learn to change a tire.
- Learn to sign language.
- Learn Gregg shorthand.
- Learn how to sew and make my own clothes.
- Use chopsticks with my left hand until I become proficient.
- Own a home.
- Be a bridesmaid/bride/aunt/mom.
- Make a cool Halloween costume and wear it.
- Plant a tree–and not kill it.
- Raise a child or dog or both.
- Build an garden and make food from it.
- Master the macaron,
cheesecake, and salted caramel ice cream.
- Take an art class and display my finished masterpiece.
- Make the best homemade kimchi.
- Learn proper table etiquette.
- Run for office.
- Go to all the Disneyland parks in the world.
- Ride a camel in the desert.
- Sleep in an igloo.
- Be in the studio audience at an Ellen show taping.
- Walk the red carpet.
- Go to the Olympics.
Learn to shoot a gun.
- Win money at Vegas.
Watch a musical on Broadway. Go on a helicopter ride.
- Swim with dolphins and/or sharks and/or whales.
- See Adele live in concert.
- Eat at Alinea.
Learn to be ok ending lists on an odd number.